My name is Sharyn Fitzpatrick and I am the Chief Marketing and Webinar Guru at Marcom Gurus but I also have another identity – “Webinar Chick”. After doing over 2,000 webinars, I create and deliver high-quality webinars that attendees love.
I love webinars and everything about them, even working with technology-challenged presenters who panic at the mere mention of doing their presentations online. I love webinars and updating old tired slides to ones that are crisp and memorable. But it is an art to create and deliver a successful webinar.
I define webinar success by a number of criteria:
- The overall number of registrants
- The % of registrants who become attendees
- We experience no technical issues
- The speaker shows up early and we can hear them
- Very important: How interactive and engaging the webinar team is
How do you define it? Let me know.